Search my Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brown smokey eye

Learn how to get this look from me!




 Let's start girls!






Step One: 

Prime your eye lid with a primer or concealer, all the way up to your brow.











Step Two:

Take a coppery brown on your brush, and apply all over eyelid as shown in the picture. Stay below the crease line!

I took a shimmery brown, I think that applying a shimmery color on your eyelid really attracts attention to your eyes.





Step Three: Taking a black shade on your brush, make a small "V" from the outer corner of your upper lashline and join it to the crease like I have done in the picture. The black mixes with the coppery brown, creating a dark shade of brown, which is exactly what I'm looking for.





Step Four:

Taking the same brush I extend the black/dark-brown line to my lower lashline and stop just halfway.














Step Five:

Blend awaaaaay! Blend the harsh crease line in a sideways motion.














Step Six:

Take an orange on your brush and make a thin line just above the crease line.









Step Seven:

Take a pointed blending brush and blend the orange line that you created, upward and sideways. Make sure you do not blend this line with the crease line.










Step Eight: Take a shimmery pale gold color on your brush and use it as a highlighter on your brow-bone, as well as the inner corner of your eyes.


Step Nine: With all the blending, the intensity of the dark black corner usually fades away, so I like to take a big fluffy brush and take a black color on, and re-apply. Take the brush and make the same "V", as you did in step three, and blend into crease line.

Step Ten: Take a baby wipe, and wipe off any excess.
Step Eleven: Line your upper lashline. I created a small wing, cause that's just how I like it :P But it's totally upto you!


 Step Twelve:

Put on false eyelashes!

You can also apply a few coats of mascara if you like. 
I like them without a mascara :P











And voila! Our look is complete!





I hope you found this tutorial easy to understand! Do try it out, and feel free to comment below. 

Until next time ladies!


Naimal
xo

11 comments:

  1. your make-up is just amazing and before i thought that doing make-up is extremely hard but u made it so easy for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou!
      I was hoping to making it easy for people, really glad to hear it's easy to understand! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the tutorial, its easy to follow, and the pictures are beautifully taken :)
    Got a new follower here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sooo much Numra! :D
      a BIG thankyou for following too!!

      Delete
  3. love the hint of orange.superb blending love the subtlety of the whole look.great job.i will try this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely :)
      Yes do try it on, and send me pics when you do! I would love to see :D

      Delete
  4. lovely !!!! u made it so easy to do :)
    http:://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore including Wallpaper, Wooden Floors, Vinyl Flooring, Blinds, Carpets, Designing and turn key projects with Home services for sample selection and delivery installation.
    Get Discounted Wallpapers, Carpets & Wood Flooring Installation

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo