Search my Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Guuuuuyyyss, okay so I am HUGE fan of cameras, and i just love photography.  I think all of my friends can agree with that :P Currently I have a Sony Cybershot, which does a pretty decent job, but It's not too good with recording videos..



Soooo, ladies and gents (If there are any gents on this beauty blog :P), I present to you, my future camera!

Well I am going to start saving up for it, and I am wayy too horrible at that so I might just end up not getting it :P 

This is the Canon EOS Rebel t3i, I highly recommend it to you of you're new with a DSLR and wanna get started, or if you just love making videos and want good video quality and not just picture quality. 


Sigh, one day I shall have this piece of beauty.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my love for this camera :P 


Naimal
xo

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a huge camera nerd, and used to take a lot of great pictures, but sadly i lost that passion in the process of growing up. Guess its not to late to pick it up again. Good post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After read this post. I understand the time for spiritual renewal. Your post really very fantastic. You have done very well job. Keep it up! profile picture

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo