Search my Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Guuuuuyyyss, okay so I am HUGE fan of cameras, and i just love photography.  I think all of my friends can agree with that :P Currently I have a Sony Cybershot, which does a pretty decent job, but It's not too good with recording videos..



Soooo, ladies and gents (If there are any gents on this beauty blog :P), I present to you, my future camera!

Well I am going to start saving up for it, and I am wayy too horrible at that so I might just end up not getting it :P 

This is the Canon EOS Rebel t3i, I highly recommend it to you of you're new with a DSLR and wanna get started, or if you just love making videos and want good video quality and not just picture quality. 


Sigh, one day I shall have this piece of beauty.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my love for this camera :P 


Naimal
xo

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a huge camera nerd, and used to take a lot of great pictures, but sadly i lost that passion in the process of growing up. Guess its not to late to pick it up again. Good post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore. For further details click here : Zebra Interiors - Total Home Shop

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo