Search my Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Learn how to apply lipstick so it lasts longer!

To be honest, I'm really not much of a lipstick person! I own only a few colors that I have purchased recently, or stole from my mom :P 
But since I have done a lot of research on makeup and done a few courses, I'm gonna share with you a few tricks I learned!


So here we go!











Here is a little bonus step, since I love you all! :D
I would suggest using this step for party makeup or when you're gonna have a long night/day out!

My gorgeous ladies, I hope you like this little tutorial! 
I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment below! Oh and follow me :D


Naimal
xo

14 comments:

  1. This is such a helpful tutorial. And the shade of your lipstick is super pretty. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice tutorial! Keep up the good work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really helpful :)
    I like the way you arrange pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which brand of concealer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I use Kryolan TV Paint stick in shade FS 38. Its actually a thick stick foundation, but I prefer to use it as a concealer :)

      Delete
  5. I'm a beginner though and I have heard this tv stick is hard to work with :\ Which brand should I go for then? I also went for Essence concealor 3 in 1 last eid after reading Sara Hassan's review but it didn't serve the purpose :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not at all, i LOVE this concealer, and it glides and blends perfectly on your skin. I use my fingers to blend so I find it quite easy and it does a great job at covering up :)
      I haven't tried out the Essence concealer, I've owned a few random concealers but they never covered up properly, so this one really did the trick for me. I would recommend you to use it if you want :)

      Delete
  6. Could you please specify which translucent pwdr?
    Btw you have pretty lips:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any powder deary! I personlly use a normal Enchanteur powder tht is very commonly available, anywhere you go! :)
      Thankyou :)*muuah* :P

      Delete
  7. We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore including Wallpaper, Wooden Floors, Vinyl Flooring, Blinds, Carpets, Designing and turn key projects with Home services for sample selection and delivery installation.
    Get Discounted Wallpapers, Carpets & Wood Flooring Installation

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo