Search my Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Review: MUA Mega Volume Mascara (Waterproof)


Helloo beauties!

I am back again with yet another MUA review! :D



I've had an eye on this product for quite some time and I finally bought it a few days ago! MUA's Mega Volume Mascara! So this is for all you ladies who love affordable mascaras, like me :D


So as you can see, the picture on the right is just one coat of this formula!


I rated this mascara a 4 out of 5! Here's why:

Pros:
- The wand is sturdy and has soft and flexible bristles that are not too far apart. This makes it easy to apply and is easy on the eye!
- The formula isn't thick or too creamy, it's perfectly smooth so it doesn't get clumpy!
- Since the one I got is waterproof, it's very long lasting!
- It is SUPER budget friendly! 

Cons:
- I think it doesn't really give you volume, instead it gives you length! Which is a bummer :(

Would I recommend it?
Yes I will! If it's length that you're looking for, then you should definitely give this a try :)

MUA products aren't available in Pakistan, so I got mine from Just4girls for just Rs. 500! Isn't that amazing?
So grab one for yourselves and let me know what you think in the comments below! :)

Naimal
xo


11 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging :) lovely post girl.. keep the good work up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mahrukh and Jadirah!
    Do follow me for more posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging <3 I'm in love with your eyebrows

    www.allthatsparklesbyb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what brand mascara would you recommend for length and volume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the best mascaras I've owned are definitely the Maybelline ones. I find the XXL Pro in Volume nd Curl to be the best, so try those out!

      Delete
  5. I would like to know if this works at the seaside or in the swimmingpool! have you tried this with water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm interesting idea! I should try that out too and find out the results!

      Delete
  6. We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore including Wallpaper, Wooden Floors, Vinyl Flooring, Blinds, Carpets, Designing and turn key projects with Home services for sample selection and delivery installation.
    Get Discounted Wallpapers, Carpets & Wood Flooring Installation

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo