Search my Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Makeup Tutorial: Elsa inspired look from "Frozen"



HEY GIRLS!
I have missed you all :D
So how many of you have seen the movie "Frozen"? Isn't it nice? I fell in love with this fabulous personality Elsa, and so I just HAD to do makeup look! I hope you all enjoy it! ^.^









And after this just apply your favourite pair of eyelashes and mascara and you're ready :)

Doesn't it look pretty? 
I think you can pull off this look during the day as well as at night!

Oh and guess what? I've hit more than a 1000 likes on my facebook page! :D
https://www.facebook.com/peachypout
Keep the love coming :*

Until next time :)
Naimal
xo


12 comments:

  1. awww its beautiful :) Well I fell in lOve with Olaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seriously looks beautiful and very much like Elsa's =)
    Come by my blog some day too ^_^
    www.journalbyana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post with simple steps....love it.....xoxoxo.....^_^

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely look ma sha ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm that was easy and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved her eye look so much! Thanks for this :-) looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Job well done dear <3
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! :D Looks great. Totally like Elsa :)

    http://subtlygold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo