Search my Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Something about me! :D


Hello my darlings!

Yes I am new to this blogging world, but I've a feeling I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it :D Hmm so lets start with a little intro.



My name is Naimal, yes yes it is a difficult name to pronounce so let me help you pronounce it correctly :P (Nay-mul). I am a proud Pakistani, living in Karachi, the city of lights! I'm a friendly, chit-chatty and loving-life sort of a girl. I LOVE MAKEUP. Yes, I do. Not only do I love experimenting with makeup but even hair, clothes, basically you know the girly stuff. I'm actually quite girly.. I love shopping and exploring new places. Alsooo, I love taking pictures! So I guess I have the ingredients a blogger needs :P Hoping for the best! *fingers crossed*

OH and i have a dog, currently a puppy, so you will probably see him in a few of my blogs :P

Sooo all you makeup freaks, hair doers and fashionistas! You're in for a treat ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Welcome to the world of blogging :D I am loving how creative you are with you eye makeup looks, wish you all the best in blogging :)

    Love from,
    Your new follower and fellow blogger <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Maila! It feels great to know you're welcomed :)

      A BIG thankyou for following too! :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome sweets am also a new blogger come to my page
    www.anilafaruk.blogspot.com
    Follow back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Naimal, I'm your new follower, love your blog. Check mine @ http://www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo