Search my Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette

Hi beauties!

I am a HUGE fan of MUA so I do own quite a few products so I will make sure I write a review on all of them. Based on what I have already purchased, I have to say I am in love with their products and being a fan I just HAD to purchase this lovely palette the minute I saw it.


Let's start with the packaging! I was quite impressed with the packaging, it's a sleek and slim white with a clear lid box, unlike their usual black packaging, making it look simple but elegant. It's not all heavy or a burden to carry so you can easily carry it in your purse whenever you want!

The best and fun part about the MUA Undress Me palette's are that they have named them! :D And the names define the shades perfectly! I will be doing a review on the first Undress Me palette as well so you will find out about later :)



A look inside : 


Pretty isn't it? 
So this palette consists of 12 warm shades that are perfect for any neutral look! It has a mix of matte and shimmery beautiful shades, ranging from light golds to browns to dark browns and black. The shimmery shades are easy to apply with just one coat but with the matte shades I find that it's difficult for the shade to show. For this reason alone, the matte shades don't last long enough so I would suggest to prime up your eye before you apply these shades. 

Would I recommend buying this palette? a big YES! Considering it is a dupe of the famous Urban Decay's NAKED 2 palette, I would highly recommend anyone to get it. It's not easily available in Pakistan, although i wish it was :( But you can easily get yourself MUA products including this palette from Just4girls.
I got all my MUA products from here. So all you girls who dont want to purchase NAKED 2, you can get this Undress me too at an unbelievable price of Rs.750, YES! it's that cheap!

So go ahead and buy yourselves one and let me know what you thought of it! :)


NaimalH 
xo








1 comment:

  1. I myself have used a few of MUA products but after reading your review, I will definitly be buying this so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo