Search my Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DIY : How to fix broken compact makeup products


Hi everyone!

I'm sure everyone has had a mishap where you broke your favourite product and maybe discarded it away. I know I've had quite a few incidents and I was so upset to get rid of them. This time it was my Essence Circus Circus Highlighter and I didn't have the heart to get rid of it. I decided to try and fix it up using alcohol as I had seen many bloggers do it and even a friend of mine recommended to try this technique. 

So let's get to it!






It does look a bit crumbled but trust me it is intact! Although, next time I would crush it up even more. Well, not bad for my first attempt, no? 

I hope this helps all of you! It really did save me my highlighter :D

Until next time girls ^.^

Naimal
xo

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo