Search my Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

OOTD: Eid Day 2



Here is my outfit for my 2nd day of Eid :D
So for the second day I decided to go with something elegant and classy. Since the style for short shirts is trending once again, I decided to give it a go :P


Outfit : Agha Noor (first purchase from them, ever) 

Anklet is from a small stall at an exhibition called Singhar.
Ear studs are from Bangkok
Clutch was a gift from Lahore from my mommy :*


I decided to do something different with my eye makeup as I usually always stick to gold and silvers for Eid. I went with a smoked out plum liner and tightline my eyes, I think it came out pretty nice, don't you think? :P
As for my hair, I went with loose waves to maintain the summery-flowy feel of the look :*

Naimal
xo


9 comments:

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo