Search my Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My first award!! :D

Ladiiies! Look at what I just won! :D My first ever award!!








                    
I am SO thankful to the lovely Jadirah Sarmad for giving me this award! It means a lot to me! Thankyou Jadirah <3 
Go check out her blog Jasmine Catches Butterflies.

The rules are as follows:

1) Share 11 things about you.
2) Answer 11 questions by the tagger.
3) Choose 11 fellow bloggers to nominate. They should have under 200 followers on Google Friends Connect.
4) Ask them 11 questions.
5) Thank the Person who nominated you and mention a link back to her blog.




11 Things About Me ~

1) I am 20 years old.
2) Not many people know how to pronounce my name, so guys, its pronounced as Nay-mul.
3) I am a HUGE Animated movies fan, I've probably seen every Animated movie that you can name :P
4) My blog is actually just over 2 weeks old! I started blogging on the 27th of April 2013
5) I am a dancing freak! Play any song, literally ANY song, and I'll dance to it ;P
6) My favourite color is Green and sometimes Purple.
7) I can never save up money. EVER. 
8) I bite me nails. Yeaaah its disgusting, but I do. I've hired my friends to slap me if they see me biting my nails :P So if you see me with long nails, trust me, its an achievement for me so give me a pat on the back for that :P
9) I like to carry big bags so I can stuff in a lot of stuff. I'll be carrying anything that I can possibly need. Make-up emergency? Got a cut and need a band-aid? A little snack? It's all in my bag ;)
10) I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to organizing notes and files and all.
11) Lastly, I LOVE dressing up, and dressing others up!


11 Questions asked by Jadirah Sarmad:

Q. What is that one beauty product that you can't live without?
A. Eye liner! It just makes my eyes look better :P

Q. What is your favourite food?
A. I actually don't have  favourite. BUT, I would definitely choose a sweet dish over anything else! Yes, I have a sweet tooth :P

Q.Do you play any musical instruments?
A. The piano, although I'm out of practise.

Q. Are you into reading? If so, who is your favourite author and what is your favourite book?
A. I am into reading, but not a huge fan of it. Paulo Coelho is my fav, and his book The Alchemist. BEAUTIFULLY written, if you're into reading, do give this a try!

Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. Open doors. I hate open doors, especially when its the bathroom door!

Q. If you're given 10,000 PKR (approx. 101$) what would you purchase?
A. Hmm, tricky question. I would buy lots of little things like makeup, or clothes, or shoes. I don't believe in spending that much on just one really expensive branded product. 

Q. What is your favourite place for vacations?
A. I have actually never been out of Pakistan, for vacations I usually go to Islamabad because that is my hometown and I have family there. I'd love go to Switzerland though.
Q. What is your favourite blog post by you? Link. ;)
A. I'd have to say I got a lot of feedback on the post of getting Flawless skin, so that's my favourite uptil now! Check it out here.

Q. What is that one thing without which this world could have been a much better place for you?
A. I am grateful for whatever I have and whatever I have been through. So the world can't possible get any better for me :) Although this world would be a much better place for anyone if it weren't for "greed".

Q. What is that one makeup product that you would highly recommend to beginners?
A. Um um um, I'd have to say MUA's Undressed palettes!

Q.Would you like to do a guest post on my blog while I am away? :) Email me.
A. I would love to do a guest blog! :)


~ 11 Bloggers I wanna tag ~

2) Shehrzad Dastaan from http://desimompakistan.blogspot.com/
3) Louise and Rachel from http://louchelles.blogspot.com/
9) Shahtaj and Ambreen from http://www.shahtajmaqsood.blogspot.com/

~ 11 questions for you lovelies ~

1) What inspired you to start a blog?
2) Have you taken up any makeup courses?
3) What are you doing for a living?
4) What are the 5 things you do not leave your house with?
5) What are the 5 makeup products you carry with you in your purse?
6) Do you sleep on the right side of your bed or left? 
7) One beauty confession? for e.g, you shouldn't pop pimples but you do? you should drink water but you don't? you don't clean brushes but you should? you sometimes sleep with makeup on even though you shouldn't?
8) What are you pet peeves?
9) How often do you blog?
10) What were you like as a child? Naughty? shy? girly? tom-boy?
11) What was the last song you heard?

Okay so this is it, have fun answering! Sorry for the random questions in between :P 
Once you've answered the questions do send me a link below! I'd love to know :D

Once again, thanks to Jadirah Sarmad a whole lot for this award, please do check her out! She's a lovely blogger!

Naimal
xo

6 comments:

  1. i loved the post.it is so interesting and it was good to know about you :-) open doors irritate me too :-P.Thnankyou for tagging me.I am verrrry busy nowadays and the moment i do a post i will do this one.thankyou once again for the love.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You earned it! No problem, whenever you do it, do let me know. I'd love to know! :D

      Delete
  2. aww thank you sooooo much dear for the love n award <3 humbly accepted .... i just love ur post + blog so m ur new follower.... n Paulo Coelho is my fav too .... IA will soon work on the post :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu! Take your time :)
      Lemme know whenever you do this <3

      Delete
  3. Welcome! \(^_^)/

    I love animated movies too! I'm not really into movies, infact watching t.v, but whenever I get the remote, I always end up watching cartoon channles and animated movies! :D
    And I got a sweet tooth too (mutalness alert!) but I love spicy too!!
    Paulo Coelho is simply amazing! ♥
    Btw, that 10,000 PKR question 'was' intended for more than one purchase obviously! :P

    Keep up the good work! :) xo

    p.s: I knew how to pronounce your name! n_n

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah wow! we have quite a few similarities :P

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to comment anytime!
If you have a question, I will get back to you as soon as I can :)
xo